Digital Marketing Professional with experience implementing content strategy and publishing all forms of traditional media seeking to increase an organization’s digital awareness with a goal to increase social media engagement.
- I was contracted to manage, write and design the updated site for the Georgia Student Finance Commission (gsfc.org)
- The position requires me to research GSFC’s products, services and overall image to write accurate, on-target content and using CMS systems (Drupal, Umbraco) for the Agency’s websites that is age/intellectually appropriate for students, parents, educators and counselors.
- I was originally hired to develops a content management strategy for multiple GSFC websites: www.gsfc.org and http://www.gafutures.org, the update for http://www.gacollege411.org. That project was put on hold in October 2015. In January 2016, it was started back up and went live July 26, 2016. See my contributions towards that project here.
- I was also tasked to generate content for various GSFC projects, including the Go Back. Move Ahead. campaign and the redesign of the REACH Georgia website.
- I’ve also served as the digital content manager for a luxury interior design client, generating organic first-page search results.
- I’m also overseeing her social media strategy and crafting a monthly newsletter through ConstantContact.
- I first worked with Chrisicos Interiors while working at DigitalSherpa, a content marketing firm. I was a Lead Content Manager for over 150 accounts, conversing with SMB clients to create content strategy and overseeing team production of SEO/SEM-rich blogs posts. The customers ranged from apartment communities, commercial gardening companies like Rosehill Gardens and non-profit organizations like Love Fund for Children.
- I moved to Atlanta from Mississippi, where I was an award-winning sports editor for a community newspaper outside Jackson, serving as reporter, editor, photographer, page designer and managing journalists and freelancers.